Semel Contact Travel management system
An important part of the Semel Travel system is the specific features (customer profiles), that are related to passenger identification and their travel rights. Travel rights and other features related to trip are defined, for example, in passenger specific decisions of the rules in the "Legislation on services for persons with disabilities"
When implementing the system, passenger profiles are imported, whereafter they can be managed in the web based system.
- Different travel, order types and order management
- Station and area management
- Vehicle and driver management
- Vehicle tracking
- Order and travel combination options
- Connectivity to other systems
- Web and app orders
- Fast initialization